McCall had a busy day yesterday. From school she went to a track meet, and she ran the fastest 8th Grade 100 Meter dash (13.98 sec) of the day. In fact, it was fast enough for her to qualify for the District track meet this Monday at Cottonwood against 15 schools. Then she went to her soccer game, where they won 2-0. Nice job!
Today is Callie's busy day. She performed with her Jump Team a jump rope routine for her school today. She was great! They all were great! After school she had to spend some time doing homework before she could get to gymnastics. Once she was home, she had to finish homework, shower and read. So proud of both of them.
Thank you Pam for being able to spend time with Carla and assist her as needed and the other little things you and Dennis do for us. Also, a big thank you to the Jensen's and Gleave's for providing us with dinner the past two days.
One more thank you...I was helping Callie do homework at the table yesterday before McCall's soccer game, when I noticed the sound of a lawn mower that was a little loud to be Patti next door. It was my neighbor Vahl from around the corner. He was mowing my lawn. I went out and said thank you so much. He figured I didnt have much time to myself and this was a way for him to give me some time for myself. Wow...thank you Vahl, I will use that time wisely.
3 comments:
I'm envisioning these cells taking hold and multiplying, because I'm pretty sure that the power of my mind will help ;). We miss you too Carla!
Sounds like McCall takes after her dad... speedy kid!
McCall, I am so proud of you and your efforts. I love how you enjoy our sports and how well you do in school. Sorry Casey went home this week, I thought of you...Callie way to jump! Keep up the reading and the homework. I wish I lived closer so I could come and enjoy watching you both.
I love how your neighbors and friends take good care of you all. It sure makes it easier on my guilt, knowing I want to help, but can't from over 150 miles away. Thanks friends and neighbors for your continued support...
Jeff, again thank you for all the great care you are showing your family right now. This has been such a heavy placement on your shoulders, and you have held up great. I am proud of you...
Love to you all! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Love you Carla and thinking of you and your sweet family. Talked to Jeff a few minutes the other day while he was taping the jump team. Hope you were able to watch how awesome Callie and the other kids were.
Continue to be strong and know we are thinking of you.
Post a Comment