It was getting late and Carla was getting comfortable for the night, so I went home.
The girls are staying at my brother Brian and Tara's house for a sleepover tonight, playing with their cousins and doing eggs. Thank you for having them over.

It was nice speaking to Barb and Sue at the gymnastic training center today as well. I was shopping for an Easter present for Callie. They let me know they have been praying and thinking about Carla and our family. GO Soccer and Gymnastic Moms!!
Thank you Jason and Patti for tending our dear Bindi when we are away. McCall has been giving Bindi some weird haircuts...oh well its just hair. :)
1 comment:
HUGS & KISSES TO ALL FOUR OF YOU. let's not forget about Rocky. You too Bindi!! Thanks Jeff for your call. Love you for your concern and great care giving attributes. I want a husband just like you!!!!
You Rock!!!
Post a Comment