How do mother's or single parents get everything done....? They don't. Today was one of those days where there was no shortage of things to do and not all of them got done.
Visit Carla, work, pick up Callie after choir practice, check homework, dishes, dinner, take kids to visit mom, make lunches, do some laundry (muddy soccer game yesterday), put it away.
My point is not that I miss Carla because of all things she does, but to say how much I appreciate all the things she does for our family.
Carla was a little sleepy this morning and was not feeling super great, but seemed to improved by the end of the day. When the kids and I went to see her around 8pm, she looked more comfortable than I have seen her in 9 days. Keep going on that upward trend.
Thank you Shawnette for the kind words when I saw you today.
1 comment:
Everything sounds good...I hope and pray that it continues. Way to go McCall! You are awesome Callie! I love you 2 beautiful girls... Yay Jeff, for being the great mom, dad combo you could have. Carla, I love you, and hope you continue to feel better every day...I can't wait to come and see you again...Until then, know that my heart is with you always. Keep giving those CNA's the finger. We love that sort of thing. Love you all!!!
Post a Comment