Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Special memories from Marisa, our niece

You never know what to expect when my nieces spend the night or travel with us out of town. Beneath the laughing and jokes I hear, there is a tender side. Marisa wrote us this letter and I wanted to share with everyone, because it's special, and it's not something that you put in a box after you read it. Thank you Marisa. You are such a thoughtful person and it meant a lot to us.





4 comments:

Erica Hill said...

This is really sweet and very well said. Carla brings a lot of happiness and joy to a room and a party and her smile radiates. Thanks for sharing!

G-man said...

This is a great letter. Thanks for sharing it Jeff.

Sandy said...

Marisa, what a sweet, sweet letter....and what a special young lady you are. I love and miss her smile also. It's nice to know that she is looking out for us every day!!!

shirley dourgarian said...

I just read this letter for the first time this morning and I must say it's powerful. Beautifully written and so full of words from the heart.

Thank you for sharing....

I'm thinking of all of you and loving you.