
YES! Finally some good news. Radiologist said after 8 days of treatments the breast and back tumors are shrinking very well. :) yipeeeee! I will continue the next 2 weeks of radiation and then get another CT done to decide if we need more radiation or not.
On my way out I ran into another patient today who has been an inspiration to me since day one. She is always so positive and hopeful about her cancer. She finished her treatments and was headed to her 6th (yuck) bone marrow biopsy (those hurt like an motherf**er) and I hugged her tight. Like me she too may need a bone marrow transplant.
She seems so sad and depressed about the long journey she has taken. She looked beautiful and all I could do was hug her and send positive thoughts. I am thinking a lot about her today and hope that all goes well. I haven't hit that type of depression yet.....but I can understand how it can get to that. Please send prayers and happiness her way.
We are still waiting to hear from the liver radiologist as to when I can have the therasphere done.
It may be another 7-10 days for that!
3 comments:
YEEHAW!!! You have been on my mind so much these days, and I was actively thinking about you and wondering how everything was going when I saw this update :). I'm so happy that there is some good news... it's about time! Let me know when you're up for it and lets get together. Love you all! xoxo
That's great news!!!! Sending you lots of positive thoughts.
Love and Hugs.
Sandy.
Sending you all my love, hugs and good vibes... and I have a lot!!!!
Love you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment