
Dr. Thompson (the radiologist) checked me again today. He can’t feel any of the tumors at all (Yipeeeeee) and is very impressed with how well I am handling the treatments. I celebrated by run/walking 2+ miles trying to make myself stronger. Only 3 more treatments to go. What a good day!! :)
Had to go to the dentist today for a cleaning and to make sure no cavities. Got a clean bill of health and a big hug from Dr. Woodbury. The whole office was so nice to me and even offered a free cleaning after transplant if I want one (chemo and radiation can be bad on your teeth for some people.) Ewwww. :(
Tomorrow I will get my mapping done for the TBI (Total Body Irradiation) scan which will happen before the bone marrow transplant. We meet with the oncology doctors to discuss everything else I need to do to prepare for. More tests to come...but I am used to those.
So far....a great day with great news!!
4 comments:
Super good news. Love you guys!!
:)
love you sweety
Seriously awesome! I have really been meaning and trying to call you for weeks. I need a pause button on life, so I have time to just sit and talk with you. I'm such a crappy cousin. Blah. Sorry. I will call you soon though. Thanks for the birthday wishes! April 5th sounds great to me so I'm planning on it! Love ya.
YAHOO! It seems like the news keeps getting better and better :). I'm so excited for you AND so excited to see you guys. Love you!
Post a Comment