Last night Jeff’s mom and sister (with her kids) brought us dinner. Later Jeff’s brother showed up with his kids too. It was so great to catch up with them and visit. I feel so thankful for all the friends and family that have rallied around us and wanted to help. Thanks again to all of you!!
I am still doing really well with little side effects. Radiation can make you tired but nothing too bad yet. I have another 2 weeks of daily radiation and then the doctors will decide if I need more or not. The mapping procedure for the Therasphere made me “loopy” for a day or too but I got through it just fine.
I am still doing really well with little side effects. Radiation can make you tired but nothing too bad yet. I have another 2 weeks of daily radiation and then the doctors will decide if I need more or not. The mapping procedure for the Therasphere made me “loopy” for a day or too but I got through it just fine.
3 comments:
You look amazing Carla! SO grateful that you are surrounded by so much love. xoxo
Thank you for the updates.I hope you feel as good as you look. XOXOXOXOXOXOX
P
Thank you for the updates of what is happening, they are very much appreciated. We loved the pictures and we are so thankful you are surrounded by loving, supportive family members! Keep it going girl! Your will and spirit lift us all up!
Post a Comment