Fast clinic visit today (usually doesn't work like that. ha!) Still have to go up Mon-Wed-Fri.
Here are my numbers as of Day 12:
Platlets: 94 (up by themselves from 42)
Red Blood: 28.3 (had to get blood last week)
White Count: .9 ( up by themselves from .4)
Tacro: 13.6 (my range is 10-16)
Neweys: 400 (up from 300 last week)
**I am still neutropenic and have to get past 500+ on my neweys before I can get rid of some pills.
I know these numbers don't make much sense to most of you, but it is all good. It shows that the cells are working and I am getting better. Doesn't mean leukemia is gone but that things are going in a positive direction. I haven't had symptoms yet of any GVH and according to Dr. Peterson it may not happen. It all depends on the antigens of the donor cells and how well they fight the cancer. A little GVH would be a real good sign that things are working harder but it doesn't mean bad news. That made me feel a little better because I was so nervous. I really like Dr. Peterson. He puts me at ease and explains things to me better than the other doctors do.
Thank you to Jeff's co-workers the the abundance of food they brought over last week. Both of our fridge/freezers/cabinets are FULL of food, snacks and more. Thanks to the Kamarath's and Hansen's for dinner Thursday night. Our bellies are always full...and we are grateful to you. Thanks to my mom for helping out so much with the kids. She been taking me to clinic or watching the girls when we are stuck at clinic. She cleaned my tubs last week and is keeping tabs on my garden pulling weeds and digging where I can't. THANKS MOM!!
5 comments:
Yahoo to the slightly confusing but ultimately awesome rise in numbers :). It was so good to see you this weekend... You looked amazing! Keep those numbers coming (and rising)! xoxo
So happy to read this. We are always thinking of you on this side of the street. Emile is waiting to show you his new tricks when you're ready!
XOXO
Hello I am Mark, Lexe's father. Thank you for the kind words and encouragement you shared with Lexe on her blog. I love your fighting spirit!!! It seems you and Lexe are tough chicks
Glad to hear it's looking good!! :)
Post a Comment