Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Bedroom! :)

A lot of pillows to take off/put on everyday
but it looks good put together.

Found this website and requested a tree branch.
Looks so cool in the room.

For the past few months I've slowly started changing our bedroom decor. We've had the same style for over 10 years and things were starting to get worn. (imagine that?) I stepped out of my comfort zone and went for a completely different look. Usually I stick with earth tones and the same ole' thing. I finally found the duvet set I liked and bought pieces of it slowly and got the rest for Christmas.

Going through the kids old photos and updating frames has been fun (but sad). I still have a few more frames to fill. I found material I liked and my mom recently finished sewing the curtains for us last night. (THANKS MOM!!) They really warm up the room and have a funky/modern style. I am now looking for new lamps and a new area rug. Hopefully next year we can get a new bedroom set to really bring out the greys and blacks.

I am feeling well but always a little tired. I start my 3rd treatment February 22 or 23. I have to wait a few weeks to get the bone biopsy done and then we'll know if the drugs are working. Cross your fingers they are!!

2 comments:

Casie said...

I LOVE the new bedroom look. Post a picture of the curtains Pam made. :)

Shauna said...

Looks great!