Sunday, February 5, 2012

Doing well....

Maya and Callie Painted Jeff's toes
Our new neighbor Emile.
He gave me a huge boost of positive energy!! (2 days old)
Cousin sent me old photos.
Here is the McCall side about 84-85 (thanks Wade)

It seems to take a few days to get back into a "normal" routine for me after the Vidaza treatments. Yesterday I felt good but about 7pm my energy was gone and I was done for the day. I get very frustrated as I have said before only because I feel OK...but the body gives me the "no more" signal.

Meeting more friends at the clinic and watching them fight just as hard as me. It is a something I enjoy....just wish the setting was somewhere else. It is nice to talk to others who are going through the same thing and have the same fears. Meeting those that have beaten the disease also brings a sense of hope.

We are all doing well and staying busy with life, sports, school and continued doctor appointments. Jeff has picked up his first real cold in a year. He won't get near me and is constantly Cloroxing everything he touches. (It is cute in a weird sort of way.)

1 comment:

kim said...

Your right it is cute, Jeff is showing you in so many ways how much he loves you, you're a lucky girl.

I am glad that you're busily making new friends at the hospital, I am sure you are just the ray of sunshine so many of those people need. You are an incredible woman and you inspire me!

The family photo was taken November 27,1985 Tyler was two days old my mom had just checked out of the hospital.