Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Moms deserve a break...

Last weekend we gave my cousin Kristen a break and took her kids for a few hours. Brynn loved playing with the scooter and Conner played soccer with McCall and Jeff. We grabbed lunch and headed to the park (I forgot my camera-damn)...but we played on the swings, played football and threw the Frisbee. We came back home for Popsicles, juice and more scooter time.
Every mom deserves a break....lets hope Kristen enjoyed hers!
Brynn learning the scooter
Conner playing soccer with Jeff
What a special smile!!
Every kid loves to play on our rocks.
Conner having juice and enjoying the sun.

6 comments:

Diane said...

I just love all of you guys!! Looks like a fun day.

Kristin said...

Thanks Carla! I did enjoy my break :)

kim said...

I can't believe how big Ricky's kids are getting!

Trace Baxter said...

We have whitening gel if you have trays. I'd be happy to mail them to you! I think you guys should just come visit Portland some time. August is beautiful here.

Blonde African Americans said...

let me know when it's my turn

Heather said...

How nice for everyone! FUN!