Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Sandy...

Today was an awesome day. My Aunt Sandy came into town to celebrate her “29th” birthday with me. She has never had a pedicure so I booked us an appointment and off we went. (I think she rather enjoyed herself and might do it again.) There were no kids to bother us, no phones to answer, no chores to do...just complete relaxation!!

We went to Olive Garden for lunch (I tried to get her to eat sushi but she wouldn’t have it). We went to Kohl’s for some shopping, picked up the kids from school and had chocolate cake. What a nice break from the monotony of everyday life.
I wish everyday could be this fun!

My aunt Sandy is as close to an older sister as I am going to get. She is only 10 years older than me and we have always been super close. It was nice to spend the day together catching up and laughing. I hope she had a special birthday.
Love you!!
Ahhhh...relaxation!
Sandy's pretty color. Wish I would have picked it. :)

My feet. ;)
Chocolate cake in the middle of the day.YUM!
Sandy and McCall
Callie and Sandy

2 comments:

Sandy said...

It was an awesome day!!! Thanks sweetie for everything. Especially the pedicure. I wish I had your pretty feet. We will have to do this again. You made this a very special day. It was an awesome birthday. Worth turning 29!!!

Blonde African Americans said...

nice feet ;)