This New Years we decided to stay home and let the girls invite friends to stay over. We made corn dogs for the kids and Carla ordered sushi (no surprise there huh?) Callie and her friends played in the backyard for a few minutes (too cold for them) and Jeff took the older girls to the park to sled. They took the dog too and loved being in the dark.
They all played pretty well together but there was separating that needed to be done from time to time. There was dress ups, nail painting, glow stick games, air hockey, board games and even a soccer game that started in the basement. Later we made hot chocolate, popcorn and put in movies.
At midnight all the girls cheered and screamed!! We ran outside and popped some fireworks. By 1:30 I was exhausted and made the girls turn the TV’s off. (I am getting old.)
They all played pretty well together but there was separating that needed to be done from time to time. There was dress ups, nail painting, glow stick games, air hockey, board games and even a soccer game that started in the basement. Later we made hot chocolate, popcorn and put in movies.
At midnight all the girls cheered and screamed!! We ran outside and popped some fireworks. By 1:30 I was exhausted and made the girls turn the TV’s off. (I am getting old.)
1 comment:
How fun! I barely made it to midnight. Love your list below!
Post a Comment