Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy 9th Bday Callie...

Friday night Callie had her "Sleepover Bday Party" with some friends. We did origami, decorated pillowcases, played with glowsticks in the dark, watched movies, had popcorn and stayed up late.
Happy 9th Birthday Callie!!
9 things I love about you:

1. Your laugh. It always makes me smile when I hear you laugh.

2. Your kind and sensitive heart. You are always so worried about others around you. You never want to let anyone feel left out. You are very caring.

3. The way you like to snuggle with me. You’ll still sit on my lap and we can just talk or relax. I hope you always will be my “snuggler”.

4. Your artistic abilities. You make the most thoughtful and beautiful pictures all year round. I save as many as I can and cherish each one.

5. Your smile. It takes up your whole face and warms my heart! Every day I took forward to seeing you smile at me.

6. Watching you play the piano. You are very gifted and I hope you stick with it for your whole life.

7. You are my “talking” kid and always have a story to tell. Teachers, friends, and family always tell me you talk-talk-talk. I hope you’ll always talk to me and share your stories.

8. You are so talented with your gymnastics and tumbling. I am so proud of you for trying to get better. Keep up the great work.

9. You are so special to me and I am so proud to be your mom. I always knew you were meant to be in our family. You make our family complete!
My sleepover cake that mom made for me. I loved it.
Decorating pillowcases


Watching movies and eating popcorn
I woke up not feeling well on my bday this morning.
Mom taught me how to latch hook and I loved doing it.
Grandma Pam made me a coconut cake for my bday.
It was so good!

I love my Uncle Jason

2 comments:

kim said...

Happy Birthday Callie. Carla I love your post, and her smile is beautiful it lights up her whole face and makes everyone around her want to smile.

Love the pillowcase idea, I was trying to think of a craft and that would have been a good one. Your cake was awesome too.

Blonde African Americans said...

Happy Birthday Princess! love you