My good friend Jay battled cancer in his life and has been an excellent friend to talk to though the whole process. I realized we had the same haircut.
Caitlin was looking at your blog with me today. She said "Mom, Carla looks like you when you were bald." She feels bad that you have been sick and is hoping that you are feeling better. I just read about your infection and fungal challenges and hope that you are recovering from all of that!! Let me know when you are ready for peanut butter bars!!
1 comment:
Caitlin was looking at your blog with me today. She said "Mom, Carla looks like you when you were bald." She feels bad that you have been sick and is hoping that you are feeling better.
I just read about your infection and fungal challenges and hope that you are recovering from all of that!!
Let me know when you are ready for peanut butter bars!!
Post a Comment