Tomorrow Carla is coming home! 32 days! Soon to be in her own bed.
The kids and I took dinner to Carla and left around 9:15. Parting was not as hard today for any of us knowing that she would be coming home tomorrow.
Today was not all good news. As I was letting people know she was coming home, one of the recently discharged patients texted me back telling me she was on her way back into the hospital. Dang it. Carla and I went in to see her before the kids and I went home. Hopefully her stay will not be long and can get her issues under control. We will visit her often.
We are very excited about Carla coming home, as is she.
This is one more step in the journey. Thank you everyone for your past, current and future support. We appreciate you all.
2 comments:
Yeah for this happy news!!!
Sleep well in your own bed, my dear...SOOO Glad you are home.
XOXOXOXOXOX
Post a Comment