When I arrived at the hospital this morning, Carla told me that her blood numbers were really good and that the nurse was getting me a print out. Indeed they were! Her white counts nearly doubled, her platelets rose 20% and reds about 10%. The neutrofils are what really excites me. They rose above the important low level of .5 (500) to 0.8 (800). We hope these numbers continue to climb at a steady rate and make her feel better all around.
This morning we went for a walk and she was feeling good. While I was at work, she told me she went for another walk and was really tired and was going to take a nap. Well deserved.
Callie had choir practice today. McCall had a soccer game, she scored a goal!
Busy bodies!!
3 comments:
Keep climbin sweety.. That is awesome! YEAH!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Great! May each and every day be better.
YAHOO! What excellent news. I'm so happy those friendly little suckers are doing their jobs :). xoxo
Post a Comment