What a day! Carla and I were all over the town today (IMC and LDSH), starting at 7am and getting home for good at 5pm. Because of the liver concerns, the liver specialists wanted a series of tests, MRI, Bone Scan, CT and removal of a nodule on her side for biopsy. By the way, the biopsy procedure hurt like a "blankety-blank-blank".
There was a bunch of hurry and wait situations all day which allowed me to get work done while she was in tests and between tests...wi-fi is my friend.
Now we are in a quiet period waiting for results and treatment plan, which we should know late next week. Carla can take a break from tests and treatments for a few days and just relax.
Feel free to give her a call, text, email, post on the blog. We love you all and appreciate everything you all have done and are doing.
Thank you mama Pam for getting Callie off to school and doing our laundry. You touched my underwear...ewwwww.
1 comment:
I don't have your cel number(why don't I??) So I can't text you, but want you to know I am still thinking of you and praying for you all as well. Thanks for keeping up on the updates. xoxo
Post a Comment