13 things I love about McCall:
1. Your kind heart. You always think of others feelings.
2. Your generosity. You worry about those less fortunate than yourself.
3. Your love for all animals….especially dogs.
4. Picking good friends to hang around and making good choices when you are with them or alone. I am so proud of you!
5. How cute you’ve always been with Callie. She adores everything you do and you are a great example to her.
6. How you still like to sleep with me when dad is out of town. Staying up late watching movies or just falling asleep together. You are my snuggle girl.
7. Going shopping at the mall and getting our favorite “Hot Dog on a Stick” together. Yummy!!
8. Your laugh. It always makes me smile.
9. Watching you play soccer. You are so good at it. I hope you always enjoy it.
10. Your cute drawings and notes you leave me around the house.
11. Your need to keep things organized. (You get this from me. ha ha!)
12. Our talks we have when we are together. Serious, funny or about nothing at all. You know you can always come to me for anything.
13. Knowing that you will always be my daughter and I get to be your mom! We will have each other for the rest of our lives! I love you!!!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Happy 13th McCall!
Happy 13th Birthday to my sweet daughter McCall. Where in the world did 13 years go? The first time I held you I knew you were mine and worth the wait. Seems like only yesterday we brought you home and I was scared to death. I was so excited to be your mom and hoping that we would always be close.
Thank you McCall for coming to my life and making our family complete.
You are so special to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love this post, Carla. I love all these things about McCall too and I hope I have the kind of relationship you have with your girls with my own daughter someday. (I feel I'm destined to have a house full of boys though. haha.)
So sweet. Happy Birthday McCall you are a beautiful girl both inside and out. We love you.
Happy B-Day McCall! Very sweet post, Carla, for a wonderful girl/woman :). One of MY favorite things about McCall is her lovely hair styling techniques ;). Love ya!
Happy birthday McCall! Carla this is excatly how she is you are a great person and above all a great mom!
Wow this post gave me the chills! Happy Birthday McCall! You're such a great mom Carla! Love you both!
Post a Comment