Friday, July 2, 2010

St. George get-a-way

Our good friends the Nickel’s invited us to their St. George home last week. We took them up on their offer and enjoyed the week with them. Here are just a few photos that I took. (Greg and his new super cool camera got some better shot that I will post later.)

Thursday we got up early and headed out for a small hike to look for hieroglyphics. It was really cool to see them. The girls got a little scared that Jeff would get too close to the edge...but he was careful. The following Saturday Greg and Jeff went without the group to Snow Canyon and saw even more (more photos later).


Callie and Emma
Callie and mom
Jeff (getting too close to the edge) :)


We passed this coming home and I couldn't resist not stopping for a photo. I've only watched the show a few times but it is very inspirational and makes me cry.
I didn't know it was even near St. George.
__________________________
Luckily the Nickel's had a pool. One day when we were there it was 107. HOT!! We spent as much time as we could in the pool stay cool and have fun.
McCall and Riley
Emma, Callie and Alex
Jeff and Ian playing their 2 day Monopoly game.
It's hot.
Look how tall McCall is getting.
Callie and dad playing ping-pong.
_______
Thanks again Nickel's for the great time at your home. We really appreciated it. I will post more 'action" photos when Greg gets his pictures to me. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Casie said...

Fun trip! My friend just went up to visit her friend that's a trainer at the The Biggest Loser Resort. It's not where they film the show, but she got to meet five people that are fighting for the last spot for this next season coming up. We can't wait to see who it is they picked. She met a couple of the winners from past seasons. I was so jealous! That's cool that you found it. I don't know where it is in St. George.

Blonde African Americans said...

Awesome trip, Your family is so awesome and McCall is becoming quite a beautiful young lady