Monday, June 14, 2010

A Lagoon day!

It was a perfect day to go. It was not hot, no long lines and discount tickets from Costco made for a lot of fun. The girls are old enough (tall enough) to ride all the rides so no kiddie land anymore. (yeah!!) Callie loved the Colossus and Jet Star 2. McCall loves Wicked. Jeff and I went on the Rocket and loved it. We couldn't get the kids to go with us.
A great way to spend a summer day.
The girls.

The sky-ride.
Callie
Callie and dad on the "Tilt a Whirl"
Jet Star 2 (which has always been mom's favorite)
McCall and Callie driving the cars.
BUMPER CARS!!!
Callie and dad on the "Musik Express"
Carla and Callie on Colossus (can you see us?)

2 comments:

kim said...

Fun!Glad you guys had a good time. I miss Lagoon its been years since I've gone. As fun as the big theme parks are, I honestly think Lagoon is just as great. Miss you guys, hopefully we can catch up for a baby shower sometime this year.

Erica Hill said...

Hey there! My in-laws are wanting to buy tickets for Lagoon for them and fam (24 altogether). How much were the tickets?