Monday, October 19, 2009

WITCHES PARTY!!

Pretty witches, ugly witches, little witches and big witches too!
We are having a party just for you.
Put on your favorite witch costume
and come join us for a
“Witches Night Out”.
(No boys….scaring starts at 5pm!!)

You know how much I love Halloween, so any occasion to get dressed up is fine by me. McCall was at a birthday party so Callie and I decided to go. Nelda throws a great party. The food, decorations, atmosphere and costumes were over the top. It has inspired me to have a party next year.

I love Halloween!!

Callie and mom heading out the door!
Looking pretty scary!

One of the many great decorations at the party. YUM!

Some of the "witches"!

Nelda and Janine

2 comments:

Diane said...

awesome costumes and makeup. you and your daughter are gorgeous.

Jamie said...

You girls look fabulous! What fun times.