Friday, February 27, 2009

Nothing worse than being sick!

Callie has not been feeling very well the last day or so. She had a slight cough, but seemed to be fine. Last night I got up to check on her…sure enough she had 103 fever and could not stop coughing. After some ibuprofen and a little codeine (left over from a previous cough) she slept better. Later we’ll have some Tylenol, a eucalyptus bath, watch movies, have some chicken broth, try to take a nap and just take it easy.

I love you bubs...Get better soon!

4 comments:

Blonde African Americans said...

get well baby - Raphael

Casie said...

Feel better, Callie! You're not alone...Brig's been sick, too.

kim said...

Hope she feels better soon; however Trena will say the best part about being sick is the snuggle time with mom.

jodie rae said...

I've been sick for a week! Maybe we should get together and watch some movies or something! I can't sleep at all (because I can't breath) but I'm constantly exhausted... Best combo ever! Agghh! I'm going to blame winter and the cold- just because it sucks and I hate it. haha