Sunday, January 18, 2009

Visiting our great grandparents!

Another trip to see our great grandparents in Delta. We played games, helped with some housework, had lunch and visited. McCall played a game of soccer
with grandpa and kicked his butt. :)
She showed off her juggling skills too.

Callie and Great Grandma LuDean

McCall making another pass in soccer with Great Grandpa Pete
McCall and Great Grandma LuDean

4 comments:

Casie said...

I totally forgot you were going to go to Delta. I'm so glad McCall played with Grandpa and Grandma was looking pretty good. She called me last night too and she didn't even mention it (I have my sister-in-law's family here for the weekend, so I couldn't talk long.) Anyway, glad you had fun!

jodie rae said...

I don't know why your so jealous of Maui... You got to go to Delta! That's practically the same thing! Beauty everywhere! haha

I actually just got a job working for Jet Blue and I teach dance at the studio I danced at in Kaysville. I'm just not ready for the 9-5 grind yet (or maybe ever...) I figure this way I can work from home (Jet Blue) and travel a ton and still get to do something I love (dance). My mom and dad probably want to kill me but whatever! haha

We should all go to lunch next week. My mom your mom and us! I'd love to see you!

Sandy said...

Great pics again. Sorry I missed you. You know, work is where it's at. LOL I'm glad that you got to see grams and gramps. Mom does lood good in those pics. Hope to see you soon

Noyes Family said...

That looks like fun!! We need to all get together soon and visit good old Delta!! Your girls are sooo cute!