That's so cool!! How fun for Callie. She is so adorable. Cort was just saying we needed to clean out our coat closet and now I have a really good reason to do it.
That's so awesome you guys participate in that every year...and how fun that Callie got to be in the pic too, precious! :} Wish I had tickets to the game. I guess we can still bring coats down even if we don't have a ticket? Unless Doug's boss decides to give us ones for this night (we never know unti that day)
4 comments:
I was getting ready for the game tonight and look who I saw on the front page of the Jazz page.- Raphael
http://www.nba.com/jazz/
That's so cool!! How fun for Callie. She is so adorable. Cort was just saying we needed to clean out our coat closet and now I have a really good reason to do it.
She looks so cute, wish we were there to help with the cause.
That's so awesome you guys participate in that every year...and how fun that Callie got to be in the pic too, precious! :} Wish I had tickets to the game. I guess we can still bring coats down even if we don't have a ticket? Unless Doug's boss decides to give us ones for this night (we never know unti that day)
Post a Comment